How to fix Netflix Error 40102?
Are you having trouble getting Netflix and Chromecast to connect? As "Netflix Error 40102," which used to appear on streaming devices, is the name of this task failure. This post is only for you if you see the Netflix Error 40102. To fix the Netflix Chromecast connectivity issues on your iPhone, iPad, or even another iOS device, use the methods or instructions beneath.
When linking your streaming device to your iOS device's Netflix account, the following error indicates a network connection issue. You must first check and follow the instructions for troubleshooting the Netflix Error 40102 issue.
How to Fix Netflix Error 40102-
Method 1: Fix Netflix Connection Error 40102
- First, double-check to see if your iOS device is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. To do that, take the following actions:
- Open the Google Home app on your iOS smartphone. Try downloading it from the App Store if it isn't already on your device.
- The Home icon can be accessed by clicking it in the bottom left corner of your device's screen.
- Look for Chromecast in the "Device" area, which is now lower on the page.
Method 2: Fix Netflix Error 40102
The next thing you can do is attempt a network reconnect. Follow the simple instructions below to do that:
- Navigate to your iOS device's settings.
- choose a Wi-Fi network next.
- Now, choose the network to which your device is currently connected.
- The "Forget this Network" option will then appear at the top of your screen. Clicking there, just choose the "Forget" choice.
- You are now disconnected from all networks. Therefore, try to link to the same network that your Chromecast device is on.
- Reconnect your Chromecast device to Netflix now.
Method 3: Fix Netflix Error 40102 on Chromecast
Here is the quickest way to fix the Netflix 40102 error. You must restart your home network while using this method. Follow instructions below to accomplish that in a manner:
- Please turn off all of your iOS devices.
- Next, unplug your router and modem for at least 30 seconds from the outlet.
- Reconnect your router and modem at this time. On both devices, you must wait until the led light flashes.
- Try to connect Netflix with Chromecast after turning on your device.