You won't watch your favorite episodes if you see the Hulu error 301 Hulu error 95. To fix the problem, restart your computer and router, and erase your browser's cached data. Consider bookmarking our vast Streaming Hub to stay up to speed on the newest streaming headlines.
How do I Fix Error Codes 301 and 95 on Hulu?
1. Power Cycle PC and Router:
- To begin, unplug your computer and internet router. Unplug your computer after it has been turned off.
- After that, could you turn off the router and unplug it?
- Wait a few minutes before reconnecting the router.
- Switch on the router.
- The computer should then be restarted.
2. Clear Your Browser’s Data
Error code 301 on Hulu might be caused by damaged browser data (for those users utilizing Hulu with browsers). To clear the data in Google Chrome, use the Ctrl + Shift + Del keyboard shortcut.
- The Advanced tab should be selected.
- Then check the boxes next to Browsing history, Download history, Cookies, and Cached images.
- To clear the data, press the Clear data button.
3. Reinstall the Hulu UWP App
If you use the Hulu UWP app to watch videos, you'll need to reinstall it. To do so, click the Type here to search the taskbar button on the taskbar to bring up the Windows 10 search box.
- Then, in the search tool, type in the keyword app.
- To access the Settings tab, go to Apps & Features.
- Hulu is featured in Apps & Features, so go down and select it.
- Hulu can be uninstalled by clicking the Uninstall button.
- After uninstalling Hulu, restart your computer.
- Open the Microsoft Store page for the Hulu app. To reinstall the app, go to that page and click Get.
4. Change DNS Settings to Google DNS.
Hulu error 301 can be caused by a DNS problem, which can be fixed by changing DNS settings to Google IP addresses. For the Run accessory, use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut.
- In the Open box, type ncpa. cpl and click OK to open Network Connections.
- Select Properties from the context menu when you right-click your internet connection.
- On the pop-up window, choose Internet Protocol Version 4.
- To access IPV 4 options, click the Properties button.
- Select the option to use the DNS server addresses listed below.
- In the Preferred DNS Server box, type 184.108.40.206
- Then, in the Alternative DNS Server box, type 220.127.116.11 as the value.
- To close the windows, click the OK buttons.
5. Remove Devices Connected with the Hulu Account.
- Disconnecting other devices from a Hulu account you don't use is a good idea. In a browser, go to Hulu.
- If necessary, log into your Hulu account.
- To select an Account, click your Hulu profile name in the top right corner of the window.
- Within the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section of the account page, select Manage Devices.
- Then, for any listed devices that you don't require, click Remove.
6. Check the Date and Time Settings in Windows.
When the time and date settings on your playback device are incorrect, Hulu difficulties can occur. Click the Type here to search box on Windows 10 to check the time settings.
- In use here to search box, type the keyword date.
- To access that tab's window, click Date & time settings.
- On that tab, look for the Time Zone box. If it isn't already set, choose your regional time zone.
- Turn off the Set the time automatically option to manually enter the time and date for your region.
- Then, to open the window, click the Change button.
- Click the Change button after entering the time and date for your region.
The solutions above may fix Hulu error codes 301 and 95, allowing you to access its video content in Windows browsers or the UWP app once more. They aren't always guaranteed to work for all users, but they're worth a chance.